Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Old English Tea, Retail Stores & Greensburg

The craft show at the St. James Old English Tea went GREAT!!!! It was my best craft show yet, and was only 4 hours long! Thanks to Jackie and everyone at St. James Episcopal Church for your hard work and for allowing me to be a part of this great tradition.
Due to the success of the craft show, my Etsy store is a little bare. I'll be working hard at adding more items soon. But I also have more ponytail holders to make for Hannah Banana here in Wichita. Christiane, the owner, has agreed to carry them at her awesome store! Daisy Jane Boutique in Davenport, IA will also be carrying my ponytail holders. I'm thankful to God for His many blessings!
Lastly, I also want to ask for your prayers for the people of Greensburg, KS (about 100 miles west of Wichita) who suffered a devastating tornado Friday night. I will be donating 20% of my Etsy sales to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund, so please take a look at my store or go to their website to make a donation directly. Here's the story online: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070505/ap_on_re_us/severe_weather
Thanks and God Bless! Mic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you! You hit the big time. I always said you have talent and would do it. Took a look at the store and it's awesome! Keep up the great work my friend! Many continued blessings :)

Visit MJD Boutique on Etsy

Journal Modiste