Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday Morning

Hi, it's a lazy Sunday morning, just hanging out until we leave for church in about 1/2 hour. We need to go to shopping for cell phones afterwards. I dropped mine in chicken & noodles some time back, got a "refurbed" one, which has been the bane of my existance. Not to mention the bane of the existance of whoever I'm talking too. Then maybe we'll hit some golfballs. The family golf tournament is in a few weeks. I hope I can join in this year.
Last night was my cousin's son's birthday party. One particular aunt always asks to see my jewelry, but an uncle teases me when I bring any with me. So, we tried to be sneaky, but of course, I got caught. I don't want to be tacky and push my jewelry everywhere I go, but darn it, if the people want it I gotta give it to them! :) Anyway, I ended up selling 2 of my WIN bracelets - $20 of the purchase price goes to the Women's Initiative Network. I'm really excited about that! You can see the bracelet and read a bit about it at my website, http://www.michelesjewelrydesigns.com.
All for now, I should straighten up a bit before we leave.
Have a wonderful day! Mic

No comments:

Visit MJD Boutique on Etsy

Journal Modiste