Connie tagged me for a cute little quiz. This one’s all about how weird I am. Each player has to list 6 weird things about themselves.The rules also have to be stated clearly. When you’re done with your 6 weird facts, tag 6 more people and list their names. Don’t forget to comment the person who tagged you to let them know you’re finished so they can stop by your blog!
1. I often disregard social norms in favor of acting like a fool. I dance in the car, I say random things to people that amuse me but they most likely won't get and I refuse to act my age.
2. I am totally anal retentive about organizing certain things, like my Christmas gift list for instance, but am completely unorganized in most other ways.
3. If a picture is crooked, I must fix it but if there's a bunch of junk on my living room floor, I'll ignore it.
4. I think life should be like a musical. Wouldn't it be more fun if we sang everything? I do that a lot and hope it will catch on.
5. I completely lose my mind when I'm running late. Don't talk to me, don't look at me, and PLEASE don't ask me to play pretend. I'm not human until I get where I'm supposed to be.
6. I make faces at myself in the mirror. Not that I go to the mirror for that purpose, but if there's a mirror in front of me, I'm going to make a face. I became aware of this when I was using my parent's bathroom. There's a mirror across from the toilet.
I'm not sure I know 6 more bloggers but I'll tag Jenny and Liz and any of my GWBG fellow members who have a blog!