Saturday, July 21, 2007

Computer Madness!!!

I deleted my old website and moved it to another site but it has the same address: http://www.michelesjewelrydesigns.com. It started because I'm hacked off at Amazon.com for selling magazines and other items that promote animal fighting. They tell me they're exercising their freedom of speech so I am exercising my freedom to NOT promote them in my site. (If you want to see what the Humane Society has to say about the situation, click HERE.) Anyway, for some reason I could remove EVERYTHING from my site but their link! It was insane. So I got frustrated and removed the whole thing. I do like the new site I've moved to - none of those stinking pop-ups!!!!! But I have a lot of work to do. Feel free to check it out.

I've also added 3 new listings to my Etsy store.

Just click on them to see their listings!
I'm going to go list some more items, especially in the jewelry clearance section. Be sure to check those great deals out at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5047593&section_id=5131065.
Have a great weekend! Mic



No comments:

Visit MJD Boutique on Etsy

Journal Modiste