I’ve been tagged by Connie at BrainFoggles to share useless information about myself!
“Each person links to the person who tagged them. Then each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”
1. My belly button was an outie when I was little, but somewhere in my adolescent years became an innie.
2. My front teeth used to have a big gap and both stuck out (one more than the other - so pretty) but on my mom's and grandpa's advice, used my tongue and sometimes by finger to push them back and now the space is barely there and they're relatively straight. (Sorry to any orthodontists reading this.)
3. I was an "accident".
4. I love wine, esp. champagne. But I need my coffee, too. And water, for survival purposes.
5. I'm SO sick of politics.
6. I love musicals (despite what happened in #8).
7. I go by my middle name because my aunt didn't like an in-law with the same name.
8. When I was 13 and trying out for the school musical, I blacked out, kinda - I wasn't really conscious of anything but kept singing. Very off key according to ear witnesses. That was the end of my music career.
I am tagging: