Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME Sale!

YAY ME! YAY GETTING OLD! YAY SALES!
(The best pic I've taken in some time & I have a box on
my head. Oh well, anything to entertain the kids!)
In honor of my upcoming birthday, I'm running a sale from today
until my birthday (Sept. 27th - feel free to send cash).

**** 25% off ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING in my store.****

Just tell me "Happy Birthday" at checkout
and I will send you a revised invoice.
Feel free to expound on the message, perhaps
telling me how shocked you are that I'm 39
(but please don't say "THAT OLD" as that is never really
a compliment) or how awesome I am in general. No
additional discount for kissing up, though.

Happy Shopping! Mic

Oh, and this will be me in another 39 years....

No comments:

Visit MJD Boutique on Etsy

Journal Modiste