Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Listings Sept. 18th

I've been busy! Listed today:
Retro Brown Mod Floral Single Hair Clip

Retro Pink Green Multi Small Pair of Ponytail Holders


Retro Pink Blue and Avacado Floral Single Hair Clip


Retro Pink and Lime Floral Small Pair of Ponytail Holders
Thanks to my MIL's friend Caroll (a really sweet lady) for finding these great vintage button covers for me! What I listed is all I have, so don't miss out!
You can still get entered in the GWBG Boo drawing. Any purchase (not just Halloween) from ANY GWBG Etsy Shop gets you 5 entries (per purchase) into the drawing. Find out more below! Thanks for taking time to visit my blog! Mic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the new ones!!! and the old ones lol

you've been tagged, see my blog =o)


http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com

Visit MJD Boutique on Etsy

Journal Modiste