Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MJD Takes Over the WORLD!

Or a little piece of it. As I've mentioned before, my ponytail holders are now in a Davenport, Iowa boutique, at Hannah Banana in Wichita, and now my 2nd cousin by marriage 2 1/2 times removed (or something like that) who is also my hairstylist is going to let me sell them there. Plus she said I can sell some earrings there, too. I love selling online, but it's awfully nice not to have to take pictures and write descriptions every once in awhile!
Olivia had her preschool graduation today. Here are a few pics:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In case you're wondering, I made her dress, earrings and hair accessories. The necklace was made by me with a polymer clay bead of Jasmine by Nicole at Flutter*Bye*Boutique, a fellow member of Girls Will Be Girls. It's one of many beads she's made me and she and her work is just fabulous!
I'm wrapping it up as I need to get the ponytail holders ready to deliver to my retail shops tomorrow! Have a great evening! Mic

No comments:

Visit MJD Boutique on Etsy

Journal Modiste