Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day. As we speak, Hubby is making me Wild Mushroom Risotto. Yeah, risotto for the woman who makes him Chili Mac.
I took my mom to the movies last night. We saw Disturbia. It didn't get great reviews, but we enjoyed it. At one point Mom looked at me (I had my sweater pulled up over my nose) and asked "What are you doing?" DUH! "I'm hiding!" was my response. I always jump in movies, which cracks her up, but this one made her jump, too.
Tomorrow we'll lunch with my mom & family, then drop by my Abuela's, then Hubby will cook for his Mama. (Yes, that's 2 suppers I don't have to cook! Woo hoo!!!!)
So, Happy Mother's Day to all you moms. Don't forget to give extra love to those whose mom's have passed on and to those who haven't been able to be moms, themselves.
God Bless, Mic

No comments:

Visit MJD Boutique on Etsy

Journal Modiste